PTFE Coated Fasteners
PTFE Coated Fasteners, PTFE Coated Fasteners manufacturers, PTFE Coated Fasteners suppliers, PTFE Coated Fasteners exporters, PTFE Coated Fasteners importers, PTFE Coated Fasteners stockists.PTFE Coated Fasteners, PTFE Coated Fasteners in india, PTFE Coated Fasteners manufacturers in India, PTFE Coated Fasteners suppliers in India. PTFE Coated Fasteners exporters in India, PTFE Coated Fasteners importers in India, PTFE Coated Fasteners stockists in India.
Rimco Overseas Provide PTFE Coated Fasteners to get extraordinary erosion obstruction, exceptionally low coefficient of rubbing, steady tensioning and simplicity of establishment and evacuation to clients. Broad testing and field use have demonstrated that the eventual fate of covered latch's lies withFluoropolymer Coatings. Beforehand hot plunge, electrifies, cadium or zinc plated latch's were viewed as the standard. Be that as it may, these coatings couldn't confront the destructive airs predominant in numerous ventures. The most generally utilized application is on a193 B7 studs with 2H nuts.
PTFE is an abbreviation for Polytetrafluoroethylene which is a two-coat non-sticky fluropolymer covering. PTFE has the most astounding working temperature among any fluoroplastic polymer. PTFE have very low co-productive of erosion, great synthetic opposition and medium to reasonable scraped area obstruction. PTFE is appropriate as a dry grease with low co-proficient of erosion.
After PTFE Coating, latches get sensational upgrades in proficiency, future and erosion opposition are professed to be bestowed to Nut and Bolt connectors by the use of a low grating PTFE covering. PTFE covered connectors have out-played out all others in forceful any observable effect.
Where is PTFE used?
PTFE is widely utilized as a covering for Fasteners utilized in Oil & Gas, Marine & Offshore applications. PTFE covered latches stands remarkable to Salt Spray Test. It has extraordinary discharge capacities and can withstand a most extreme use temperature of 600°F, higher than any fluoropolymer. This covering is ordinarily connected to a thickness of 1-3 mils. Ptfe is likewise generally alluded by their tradename/brands, teflon, xylan, and so forth. These fluoro poly settles on phenomenal decision for agressive condition. Ptfe or teflon covered latches are generally utilized in coastal and seaward building applications.
PTFE Coating Process
Object exposed to PTFE covering is warmed to clean and expel abundance outside particles in type of earth, oil and different stains, which can influence the grip of the covering. The substrate is then sand impacted to build the attachment of the covering. At that point the groundwork layer is connected, for this situation, we use zinc base layer of 20 microns pursued by best layer of PTFE. PTFE covering is accessible in dark, blue, green, red, white, yellow, orange, purple, etc.
Why to Coat Bolts with PTFE Coatings?
- Cleaning and painting of uncovered steel rushes in the field is probably going to be troublesome, costly, and now and again, not feasible.
- The plain dashes, in the wake of stuffing in the openings, are relied upon to sit out in the climate for an all-inclusive timeframe and get dried out and corroded, making right fixing troublesome or impossible.
- Release or retightening of the jolt inside the not so distant is necessary.
- Due to its one of a kind advantages, Fluoropolymer Coating has been connected to different sorts and grades of latches. The water works industry exploits the predominant consumption obstruction properties by covering Hex-head jolts for underground administration. Tempered steel latches, utilized in a wide range of businesses, are covered for lubricity and hostile to galling.
- Fluoropolymer coatings are incredibly sturdy and not actually evacuated. Be that as it may, amid gathering of clasp in the field, the covering can now and again be harmed. With most other fluoropolymer coatings, this outcomes in uncovered exposed metal that rapidly starts to demonstrate erosion and makes the covering fall flat. Our metallic base coat guarantees better consumption obstruction and proceeds than give security even under the harshest conditions.
PTFE Coated Bolt Friction factor
ft-lbs to nm = 0.737562149277
nm to ft-lbs = 1.3558179
|TORQUE FT-LBS - PTFE COATED ASTM A193 B7 & ASTM 193 B16 STUD BOLTS|
|TORQUE NM - PTFE COATED ASTM A193 B7 & ASTM 193 B16 STUD BOLTS|
Advantages of PTFE Coating
- High temperature resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
- Corrosion resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Easy assembly & removal
PTFE Coating Specifications
|Tensile Strength (ASTM D1708)||3000-5000 psi|
|Elongation (ASTM D1457)||300-500%|
|Impact Strength (ASTM D256)||3.5 ft-lb/in|
|Hardness (ASTM D2240)||50-65 HB (shore D)|
|Abrasion Resistance (Tabor)||12 mg|
|Coefficient of Friction (ASTM D1894)||0.12 -0.15 static, 0.05 -0.10 dynamic|
|Dielectric Strength (ASTM D149)||450 volts per mil|
|Use Temperature||600°F max|
|Thermal Conductivity||1.7 BTU-in/h-ft 2-°F|
|Chemical Resistance (ASTM D543)||Excellent|
|Salt Spray Resistance (ASTM B117)||Fair|
|Water Absorption (ASTM D570)||0.01%|
|Thickness||20 - 40 Microns|
TYPES OF BOLTS
OTHER TYPES OF BOLTS
Stainless Steel Bolts :
AISI 302, 304, 304L,316, 316L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 410, 420,904L etc.
Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Bolts :
ASTM / ASME A815 UNS No. S31803, UNS No. S 32205, UNS No. S 31254, UNS No. S 31550, UNS No. S 32750, and UNS No. S 32760
Carbon Steel Bolts :
ASTM A307, A193
Alloy Steel Bolts :
ASTM / ASME A/SA 193 / 194 B 6, B 7/ B 7M, B 16, 2, 2HM, 2H, GR 6, B 7, B 7M
Nickel Bolts Alloy Bolts :
ASTM / ASME SB 160 / 164 / 425 / 166 / 446 / 574 / 472 UNS 2200 (Nickel Bolts 200) / UNS 2201 (Nickel Bolts 201), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 (Inconel 825), UNS 6600 (Inconel 600) / UNS 6601 (Inconel 601), UNS 6625 (Inconel 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 8020 (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)
Bolts Material & Grade
Stainless Steel Bolts
Carbon Steel Bolts
Alloy Steel Bolts
Stock Of Bolts As Per ASTM Specification
Bolts As Per DIN Specification